Discover the captivating charm of the Dubai’s historic neighbourhoods, as you wander through the shopping labyrinth of Gold Souk showcasing the finest array of gold, diamond and platinum jewellery. Not only does it enable you to practice your bargaining skills and enjoy the real deal, but also experience a genuine sense of the emirate’s trade scenario.
For a liberal dose of the region’s culture and heritage, take a leisurely stroll through the Bastakiya Quarter, boasting attractions like Spice Souk, Date Souk, museums, and art galleries. A visit to Dubai Museum within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort further enables you to trace past the glorious history and experience an aura of time-honoured fundamentals, with its myriad of distinctive arts and artifacts on display.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Details of Inclusions
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visit Madinat Jumeirah & Burj al Arab
- Visit Palm Jumeirah & palm fountain
- Visit Mall of the Emirates
- Visit Ibn Battuta Mall
Duration : Half Day
|Sundays||10:00 - 18:00|
|Mondays||10:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesdays||10:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesdays||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thursdays||10:00 - 18:00|
|Fridays||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturdays||10:00 - 18:00|